What is LearningExpress Library?
LearningExpress Library helps students and adult learners improve the skills required for academic and career success.
Test preparation exams include:
- Accuplacer Assessments (the placement tests used by LCC)
- the GED, the GED en español, the TOEFL iBT, and the TOEIC
- the US Citizenship Exam
- the CBEST and the Praxis I and II
- postal worker and other federal exams
- the GMAT, the GRE, the LSAT, and the MCAT
- general math, reading, vocabulary, spelling, writing and grammar skills
- job search skills including resume writing and interviewing
- computer skills such as Microsoft Office, Access, Visio, Project and Publisher, and Adobe Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop.