Requests are processed in the order in which they are received. Reserve materials are generally available within 3 business days of the request, but can take longer after the start of the term.
- Course reserves are protected under the Fair Use provisions of copyright law. Photocopies and electronic files of copyrighted materials may be kept on reserve for one term only. If longer time is required, permission must be granted from the copyright owner.
- At the end of the reserve period, all personally owned items must be picked up by the instructor. Library owned materials will be returned to the shelves.
- Read about the Library's Collection Development Policy regarding course reserve materials.
How do I place an item on reserve?
- Download and complete a course reserve request form or pick up a form at the Circulation Desk.
- Bring the form and materials to the Circulation Desk during Library hours.
- Reserve materials are generally available within 3 business days of the request, but can take longer after the start of the term.
If you have questions please email email@example.com or call the Circulation Desk at (541) 463-5273.