Free wifi is available across the Lane campus.
1. Send to a Queue
From a library computer, print to "LibraryPrinters"
From any other device, go to https://youprint.lanecc.edu and upload a pdf, gif, jpg, png, tif or bmp file.
2. Release the Job
- Go to the library “Print Release” station
- Log into computer (not a printer) with your L# and password
- Click “Print” on your document
- Select black and white (BW) or color
Ask for assistance at the Student Help Desk located near the library entrance.
Computers and Software
The Library has 10 Macintosh and 30 Windows computers located on the main floor. Computers cannot be reserved, but have high availability.
Login via L# or employee username, L88888888 for community members (no printing)
- Web Browsers include Firefox, Chrome and Edge
- MS Office
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (requires user purchased license from Adobe)
A limited number of laptops and Chromebooks are available to check out at the beginning of each term. Learn more at the Student Help Desk page.