Course reserves are books and videos set aside for use by a specific class. To make sure that these materials are available to all members of the class, the items are kept at the circulation desk and only circulate for a short period of time.
Policy and Procedure
- Pickup course reserves at the library Circulation Desk.
- Return course reserves to the Circulation Desk during library hours or use the return box located behind the campus LTD bus stop.
- Overdue materials will incur fines and fees.
- Holds are not permitted on Course Reserve items.
- Place material on reserve for a course you are teaching.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.