The following groups are eligible for free borrowing privileges from the LCC Library
- Currently enrolled LCC students
- Faculty, staff and retirees of LCC
- Current Pacific University Eugene students and faculty
- LCC board members
- Residents of Lane Community College district who purchase a Community Borrower card
- Qualified borrowers from Orbis Cascade Alliance Libraries
View the User Services for a list of available library services for each type of library user.
- Laptops, Chromebooks, Hotspots: contact the Student Help Desk (SHeD) to make a request.
- Books, DVDs, Magazines
- In person at the Ciculation Desk
- By using the contactless pickup lockers
- Books: Four weeks
- Course Reserves: Determined by the instructor
- Reference books: In library use only
- Magazines: One week
- Newspapers: In library use only
- Headphones: Due at end of day
- Scientific calculators: One week
- DVDs and Videotapes: One week (exceptions: videos on reserve and expensive videos)
- Books: up to 3 renewals are allowed if there are no holds.
- DVDs and Videotapes: 1 renewal is allowed if there are no holds.
- Periodicals: 1 renewal is allowed if there are no holds.
- Laptops, Chromebooks, Hot Spots and Other Computing Devices: Please return computing devices to a staff member during open hours in the Library. If you are unable to come during these hours, contact us at email@example.com or (541) 463-5273.
- Books, Videos, and Magazines: can be returned to the slot in the circulation desk during open hours. When the Library is closed, please use the Library drop box located near the LTD bus station. View on campus map »
Returns are no longer accepted at the Mary Spilde Downtown Center
- Schedule of overdue and replacement charges: See Circulation Policy -- Overdue and Replacement Charges for Specific Material Types
- Payments: Library overdue charges and fees are regularly sent to College Finance. Payments can be made online using Expresslane, in person at Building 1 (Student Services), or by mail. Visit Enrollment and Student Financial Services for more information. The Library is unable to accept payment.
- Refunds: See Circulation Policy -- Overdue Library Materials -- General Policies
- Appeals: See Circulation Policy -- Appeal of Library Charges
For complete information about borrowing materials from LCC Library, view the Circulation Policy.