Residents of the Lane Community College District who purchase a Community Borrower card, may:
- Check out materials from the LCC Library.*
*Summit Borrowing and technology check outs are not available to Community Borrowers.
- Place interlibrary loan requests.
- Community Borrowers who are affiliated with LCC (clinical affiliates and volunteers) may also access online databases from off-campus.
All Oregon residents may access online datases, LearningExpress, the Legal Information Reference Center, and many other resources through the Libraries of Oregon website.
Overdue and Replacement Charges
See the Circulation Policy »
How do I apply?
- Pay $10 (annual fee) at Enrollment Services in the Building 1 Lobby.
- Come to the Library Circulation Desk during library hours.
- Fill out a short application.
- You are now a Community Borrower.