Lane Community College Library now participates in Google Scholar's Library Links program. This means that when you search Google Scholar, you can easily see what articles you have free access to through LCC Library's database subscriptions. More information about Google Scholar »
How do I set up Google Scholar's Library Links?
Off-campus? Follow these steps.
On campus? Google Library Links are automatically set up. Skip these steps.
- Go to Google Scholar and click "Settings"
- Click "Library links"
Some browsers display Scholar Setting links on the left
Some browsers display Scholar Setting links across the top
Show library access links for Lane Community College
- Enter "Lane Community College" > Find Library
- Check "Lane Community College"
*Also enrolled at UO or OSU? You may choose up to 5 libraries!
How can I tell what articles are available in a LCC Library database?
- Search Google Scholar
- Find and click one of the "Check Full-text@LaneCC" links in the right-hand column:
- The article should automatically open:
*Off campus you will be prompted to enter your last name, L number, and MyLane password.
For help using Google Scholar, or if you have other research questions, please Ask a Librarian