Add a Library Widget to your courses to help your students easily locate high-quality resources from the Lane Library.
- Navigate to the course for which you would like to add a library widget
- Turn on Edit Mode at the top right of the screen.
- Open the block drawer on the left side of the screen if it is not already open.
- Click "Add a Block"
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and choose "Text"
- Locate the (new text block) at the bottom of the block drawer.
- Click the gear icon and choose "configure (new text block) block"
- Set the "Text Box Title" to "Lane Library"
- In the Content box, click the first down arrow icon. This will show a second set of icons. In the second set of icons, click the </> icon.
Erase the content of the Content box and replace it with the following:
<iframe style="border: none; width: 235px; height: 340px; frameborder: 0;" src="https://library.lanecc.edu/custom/widgets/lcclibrary.htm"> </iframe>
- Click "Where this block appears" and choose the appropriate option in the "Display on page types" dropdown.
- Save changes and check to see that the block displays correctly.