Pickup lockers allow you to retrieve items when the library is closed.
On the west side of building 4 close to building 30, facing the parking lot (Campus Map).
Placing a Request
- Place a hold in the library online catalog
- Note in the special instructions that you want to pick up the item at the lockers, you can also email us at email@example.com to let us know so we can place your hold(s) in a locker.
Items will remain on hold for seven days. Up to 10 items per locker. Patrons will be notified if any of their holds are too large to fit into a locker.
Picking up Items
- Wait for a library notice that your holds are ready to pick up at the lockers.
- Arrive at the lockers. (West side of building 4 closest to building 30)
- Touch the screen to start the process.
- Enable keypad
- Enter your L number, without the L.
- The locker door will pop open.
- Pick up your hold(s).
- Shut the locker door(s).
Items will be checked out to you and be listed on your account when you retrieve the items from the locker. If you do not pick up the items, they are not checked out to you.
Please place returns into the bookdrop located across from the main entrance just steps away from the LTD bus station (view map).