Get Your Free Online Subscription
LCC students, faculty and staff members get free online access to The New York Times!
Click the appropriate link to begin:
You may be asked to login with your L number and password if you are off-campus and not already logged in.
Tips and Troubleshooting
- If you have an existing paid NYT subscription, you must cancel it before it may be linked to your school’s program; you may cancel through Customer Care: email@example.com / 800-591-9233 / chat
- The NYT pass page is needed ONLY to sign up for or renew access; all content is at nytimes.com (or download the mobile app from the App Store or on Google Play).
- Students will have access until they graduate.
- Faculty and staff must renew once every four years; add your pass expiration date to your calendar; there will be no subsequent reminder.
- You may reset your NYT password any time here: nytimes.com/forgot
Students should have access until the graduation date specified during the signup process. Employee accounts will expire after four years. There is no automatic warning that this is about to happen. If you loose access, follow the appropriate sign-up link above.
For Faculty - The New York Times in Education
Lane Community College faculty have access to various teaching strategies, articles, discussion questions, case studies and more to support integration of content from The New York Times into curriculum. Visit nytimes.com/edu and register with your @lanecc.edu email address.
- The NYTimes.com Pass does not include e-reader editions, Times Insider content or digital versions of The New York Times Crossword.
- NYT mobile apps are not supported on all devices.
- Access to archived articles from 1923 to 1980 is limited to 5 articles per day.