Residents of the Lane Community College District who purchase a Community Borrower card, may:
- Check out materials from the LCC Library.
- Place interlibrary loan requests.
- Community Borrowers who are affiliated with LCC (clinical affiliates and volunteers) may also access online databases from off-campus.
- Summit borrowing and technology check outs are not available to Community Borrowers.
View the User Services page for a list of available library services for each type of library user.
All Oregon residents may access online datases, LearningExpress, the Legal Information Reference Center, and many other resources through the Libraries of Oregon website.
- Must reside in Lane Community College District.
- Borrowers must be over 18 years old.
- $10 per year
- An Oregon's driver's license or Oregon ID card showing your current address within the Lane Community College District or
- federal identification such as a passport or military ID, plus evidence of your current address within the Lane Community College District.